Strange Daze 99

Bob Lennon Hawkwinder at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 23 11:43:04 EDT 1999

Hello,
got back from SD99 last night, had an incredible time.
Born To Go kicked arse, Canis Minor were wonderful, Alien Planetscapes rocked
out big time, and of course sure to please any crowd Nik Turner, who also
made a surprise visit to the tent satdaynite and sat in with Canis Minor.
All the other bands were totaly enjoyable.
I just woke up after some badly needed sleep, so leaving the other great
bands out is due to not being fully conscious, and It's certain they'll all
be talked about on this list

one note, there were 2 no shows to the event, which is sad, especially when
Jim Lascko puts so much blood and sweat into it. Everyone had a great time
I'm sure in spite of that.

Also, anyone who I talked to at Strange Daze who believe I still have your
email address, please email me privately, as recently I lost my address book
as well as other things.

Great job Jim, and all the bands who played at SD99, thanks so much, can't
wait for SD2000 !!!!!!
bob