HW: Daze

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Aug 24 09:43:23 EDT 1999

Mike Holmes dreams...

>>Eloy were mentioned, as well as Nektar... Gong & OT's would be stellar
>>alone.
>>ChrisB.
>
>If Eloy and Nektar are at next year's SD then I'll be making the trip
>from Scotland...

Well, let's hope all four of these bands play!!  Or at least that they're
all scheduled, so that when two don't show up, the other two will at least
be there! :)

Anyway, I'm not sure how likely most of these are (the Ozrics seem like the
most probable case...Gong the least probable).  I wonder where the Eloy and
Nektar talk started.  Of course, Nektar would depend heavily on how well
Roye is recovered from his recent liver transplant.  And someone at SD'99
said something about Eloy soon calling it quits after some dates in France.
Who knows how accurate *that* is, though.

On the subject of Nektar...here's something I saw from Jack on USENET.

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Add 'The Awakening' to Nik's set on Sunday night.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
?...f a good copy of RTF and who knows how long it will take because of what
happened to Passport records I asked Roye if he could do an acoustic version of
RTF on a 12 string for his fans.  Roye loved the idea and is willing to do this
if he can get enough of fan support to do this project.
So please visit my website and post a message on the guestbook and let us know
what you think about it, or email me at my website address and tell me directly
and i will pass it along to roye when i have my weekly chat with him!!

The webpage is updated on a regularly basis if you havent been there in awhile
please check it out

Roye will be holding another live chat in his chatroom 'Roye's Recycle'
(http://www.roye.bigwig.net) that he just put on his webpage - Sept. 5 1999
at 4:30 P.M. EST / 21:30 GMT to announce his up and coming release of his
new live Grand Alliance cd along with some videos!!!!
Hope to see you all there