HW: Hawkwind news 20.8.99.

Tue Aug 24 11:30:09 EDT 1999

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Christopher Bruce wrote:

> We've been working on a book; with fairly loose interpretation, it's closer to
> 50. We sent out 37 questionaires to those we can reach... Anyone know how to
> reach Paul Rudolph or Flicknife Frenchy?
> ChrisB.

        Um: there's an e-mail address in the last Pink Fairies album which
I think someone said was Paul Rudolph's: <Frasrsnd at portal.ca>. Hope that's
some use. Yours,
                 Jon

P.S. I make it 46 letting everyone I can think of in... No dancers except
Stacia (listed as part of the band on the albums, also on record doing the
Countdown) and Kris (has writing credits). But I can't possibly have got
all of them :-)