hawkwind members list

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Aug 24 12:00:58 EDT 1999

Mike began...

>I'd have thought that between us we could list pretty much everyone
>who's ever played for Hawkwind?
>
>Here's a start. If you can add to the list then please do so.

There were some people who showed up on various recordings around 1981-4 I
think.  Like Marc Sperhawk (sp?), and a drummer named Clark or something (?)
Check the "Your Last Chance" thing...there's some names there.
And Doug Buckley of Starfire, he cowrote a tune but not sure he appeared on
anything.

How 'bout Drachen Theaker...for some reason, I remember him as appearing
with them somewhere/sometime.  Perhaps that's a false memory though.

And who was the guitarist that filled in for Brock on that European tour
about a decade ago?  I know his name appeared in a Hawkfan issue I've got
somewhere in my 'archives.'

And on that note, will we count Steve Taylor and Steve Hayes of StrangeWind?
And in the case of Mr. Taylor, also StrangeNik.

Did you get Sam Fox?

Keith H. (FAA)

>MT,AN,HE,MA,DM,KT,AS,SA,MI,BS,TY,HY

Wot's this?