hawkwind members list

Nick Lee nick.lee2 at VIRGIN.NET
Tue Aug 24 15:03:03 EDT 1999

>        Interesting to find out Crum and Dibs's real names :-) It might
>help with the Twink problem if you put Twink "Pink Fairies" Twink in as
>John Adler, which is I believe his correct moniker. Yours,
>                                                           |Jon

Dibs is Jonathan Derbyshire-Hulme (source Adrift In The Ether, book by
Christopher Williams - a superb study of the current UK underground scene
available from Delerium/Freak Emporium).  Don't know about Crum though (he's
mentioned both as part of the Agents of Chaos and his own band, the
Moonloonies, in the book)

Nick