OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Set-list

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 24 17:33:07 EDT 1999

"Space Does Not Care" 8/21/99, 88.3 fm KUCR, Saturdays 7-9 pm PST

1.Helios Creed--Tele-vision
2.Farflung--Landing on Cydonia
3.Magic Mushroom Band--Pictures in My Mind
4.Hawkwind--Iron Dream (Quark)
5.Robert Calvert--The Greenfly and the Rose
6.Banco de Gaia--Mafich Arabi (Live at Glastonbury)
7.Can--I'm So Green
8.The Brain--Precambrian Shuffle/Rust
9.Melting Euphoria--Portals of the Past (She Wants to Take Us...)
10.Amon Duul II--Wolf City
11.Voco Kesh--We Took the Wrong Step Years Ago
12.Hawkwind--  "                 "                "
13.ST-37--Night Jetz
14.Kraftwelt--Deranged (Zero Gravity Mix, from Space Box)
15.Guru Guru--Space Ship
16.Anubian Lights--Field of Reeds

BTW: 1.If you want to be added to the SDNC mailing list to receive play-lists
by e-mail, let me know: chuckrecs at aol.com.
2.If you do _not_ care about "Space Does Not Care", e-mail me and I will
remove you from the mailing list.

Thanks, Chuck