HW: Epoch Eclipse review in Time Out

colm mcwilliams colum26 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 25 05:07:37 EDT 1999

Hawkwinds One of johnny rottens fav bands eh?

I didn't read that in his autobiography. Why is it that no one famous
ever acknoledges hawkwind as a fav band or an infulence on there own
material(even though its obvious that they are) in interviews. Take for
example Primal Scream they covered Motorhead on ther last album it
resembled the hawkwind one not motorheads version but i can't remmeber
any interview with the band acknowledging hawkind.I always thought
there was some kind of stigma surrounding liking hawkwind.

colm