HW: MOJO

Dave Berry daveb at TARDIS.ED.AC.UK
Wed Aug 25 07:14:49 EDT 1999

At 13:33 17/08/99 , M S Wright wrote:
>I have just got the September edition of Mojo, and they have finally got
>around to doing a piece on HW. Only read the 1st half, but it is quite
>good, with quotes from Lemmy, Dave, Nik, Doug, and with some new as well
>as well known photos.

I read this in the shop the other day, and it is pretty good, except for
being too skimpy on post-70's HW.  I realise that the 70's were when the
band were most popular, and arguably most creative, but I think the article
could at least have pointed readers to the best of the post-70's albums --
say Live Chronicles and Palace Springs for live albums, and Electric Teepee
and Alien 4 for studio ones.  And I'm not sure whether it mentioned the
Stonehenge festivals; if not, it should have done.

On the positive front, there was a half-page ad opposite the article for
the recent re-releases, which will hopefully encourage some people to try
them out.

Dave.