OFF: Tull in Albany

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed Aug 25 15:11:56 EDT 1999

At 12:00 PM 8/25/99 +0000, you wrote:
>I'm heading north to see Jethro Tull in Albany this Saturday. Anybody
>else from Upstate NY going? Anybody know if there's an opening act?
>
>--  Nick
Being in Albnay, i have not heard of any opening act for Ian and co.
I won't be at the shopw... im saving my dough for the one later in
september in Syracuse. THe venue there (Landmark Theatre) is the BEST place
i've seen the band play in (that and it's my hometown).

Enjoy the show! let us know how it went
Jason