OFF: Holy !>@#@!$$!

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed Aug 25 20:26:25 EDT 1999

Hot off of the DGM Diary webpage:

Ade & Robert are belewbricated out following an afternoon of
brain & ear dribbling. [--->]Larks' Tongues Part IV [<---] began our day with
some tasty offsets which defy the brain to lead or follow. Adrian
is working with the New Standard Tuning, and learning rapidly.
Some exquisite nuances emerge in the middle of what might
otherwise be fairly tonal music.

Ahhhhh, it's good to be alive. tBS has a new album, (hopefully good) KBFH
to be on your feet or on your knees with, 1999 Party was actually seen(!)
in a major record store, and the temptation to buy Bevis Frond wafts on the
breeze. Not to mention a touring Jethro Tull.

Just wait till the coffee wears off,
Jason