shirts

Andrew Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Wed Aug 25 20:10:15 EDT 1999

>So, now we have 4 different BOC-L shirts:
>
>Mk. IA   Nethawks original (art by Tim Fulcher)
>Mk. IB   Nethawks original + _ISoS_ back
>Mk. I.5  Reversed IB
>Mk. II   Hawkwind only version (art by Mike Holmes?)
>
>I've never seen a Mk. II shirt (or a I.5 for that matter).  Was it
>offered in A and B versions, like the Mk. I?

You realize, of course, for this version we are going to have to make
some slight alterations, thus creating Mk. III, to continue this
tradition and annoy future list-members...

Andrew, who will order at least 1....

"To dwell within Samsara, however, is to
 be subject to the works of those mighty
 among dreamers."

 - Mahasamatman, in Zelazny's "Lord of Light"

Andrew Apold