shirts

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Wed Aug 25 21:26:34 EDT 1999

Andrew Apold wrote:

> >So, now we have 4 different BOC-L shirts:
> >
> >Mk. IA   Nethawks original (art by Tim Fulcher)
> >Mk. IB   Nethawks original + _ISoS_ back
> >Mk. I.5  Reversed IB
> >Mk. II   Hawkwind only version (art by Mike Holmes?)

As I recall it, the Mk. I's weren't really several issues, but
rather semicustom orders (kinda like cars).  There was the
Nethawks-colour artwork, and the ISoS artwork, and you could
mix'n'match 'em any way you liked.  Have I got that right, Doug?

Besides a Nethawks-only and a Nethawks+ISoS, I've got one not yet
mentioned: ISoS-only.  But again, that's not because there was a
run of these, it's just what I asked Doug to have made.  (Gee,
does that mean maybe I have a HW thing *nobody* else has?  Cool!
Nah ... someone else must have had one of these made)-:

In theory, there are 8 combinations (excluding blank+blank) --
kollektor hell!  Dunno how many of those anyone actually
requested, though.

> You realize, of course, for this version we are going to have to make
> some slight alterations, thus creating Mk. III, to continue this
> tradition and annoy future list-members...

Yah, besides what's been mentioned, there was an error on the Mk.
I's.  Can't remember exactly, but there was some line X of type
that went where line Y was supposed to have been.

Count me in for more shirts.  Especially if there's another run
of Mk. II's.  I just saw those for the first time at SD, and I
neeeed one!

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
I'm going to change it, but it's going to take some time.
        - Linus Torvalds, on Windows's market leadership