Fw: Tapes / List Bands

Rich Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Thu Aug 26 09:19:46 EDT 1999

>>Rich wrote:
>>
>>>My tapes from Brian and Mark(?) will be winging their way out, after a
>small
>>>repair job...  (My girlfriend's car's tape player took a dislike to the
>>>Olivia Tremor Control and snapped it... CRINGE!)
>>>
>>>Off down to Tandy for a tape splicing kit.  :-(
>>>
>>>Cheers,
>>>
>>>Rich.
>>
>>I just couldn't resist using a 120min tape, you know?  I should have known
>>something like this would happen....
>>
>>As Mark just wrote that he'll be sending the next tape on, I'll be sending
>>it to you soon after (once it's been rightly copied on strong, durable,
>>90min tape. ;-)

Ah - that'll be it then!  Mind you, I fully intend going out and buying Dusk
at Cubist Castle this weekend...

Y'see - this tape swap thing does work for the record companies!

Now I've worked out a way to post to the list again, I suppose I ought to
bang on about something or other...

What happened to the idea of a 'compilation of list members' bands' tape?
Is anyone organising this, or is it another good idea dropped through lack
of time?  :-(

Oh - and for those of you who missed it (like, everyone), it looks as though
the mighty BEER POWERED NOISE FRENZY will be regrouping in the New Year as
Superdrunk and playing again.  Be afraid.  Be very afraid.  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.