NetHawks t-shirts

Doug Bates Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU
Thu Aug 26 13:33:33 EDT 1999

In the HW tradition maybe we can call the Nethawk t-shirts
the Master of the Universe shirt. It should qualify, there
are five versions and rumors of reissues.

There were two images, that could be used in any combination.
Of the possible eight combinations only five were requested.
>From memory:

front     back        orders
nethawks               77  (even the band got one of these)
nethawks  nethawks      2  (ok, ok)
nethawks  ISOS         10  (were you cool in '95?)
ISOS      nethawks      1  (just me on this one)
ISOS                    5  (always wanted one, this was my
                            motivation to do this project!)
total                  95

The most unique request was to place the nethawk image on
the back of a Atlanta Falcons sweat-shirt, which seemed 1/4
inch thick.

I have regretted not doing more shirts, there were 87 orders.
I kept three and gave the others away as gifts.

I am a clone, I am not alone
--
Doug Bates