NetHawks t-shirts

Doug Bates Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU
Thu Aug 26 16:02:20 EDT 1999

>Then what is that imposter I have in my drawer??? :-)  (I have one
> printed this way, too, at least I seem to recall.  I'll verify
> tonight...)
>
> => I am a clone, I am not alone
>
> Indeed, apparently not.

Thus, the "from memory" disclaimer. ;-)

> The shirts are great, Doug (although a friend still calls it my "Nazi
> t-shirt" when she sees me wearing it:), and you did a super job
> producing them.  But, I must confess I still dislike the chosen
> slogan... ;-)

Thanks, at the time I knew nothing about graphics and had to
work with some rudimentary software. Somehow, the jet engines
were left off, I should have caught that. Never cared for the
slogan either. I have a friend who saw a HW t-shirt made by Sam
???, and said the Hawk was a slightly modified Nazi symbol. Sam's
t-shirts have a certain thematic font that's consistent. When I
pulled out the rest of my HW Sam-shirts he just shook his head
and ask who has the Nazi infatuation in HW. I said nobody now
that Lemmy's gone. :-)

Flashback:
In '93 I scanned in some of my CD covers which were placed on
a FTP server, we thought that was so cool. You see there were
very few web pages at the time, I don't think I had a browser
back then. And now scanners are half the price and ten times
better. I tell ya sunny, we had to pay $20 or more for imports
CDs from Ranjit, it was bad. It was none of this four-day and
its in your mail box E-commerce stuff.

When did this list start '90? I got on just after Electric
Teepee came out.

--
Doug Bates