OFF: Holy !>@#@!$$!

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Thu Aug 26 16:06:30 EDT 1999

At 20:26 25/08/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Hot off of the DGM Diary webpage:
>
>Ade & Robert are belewbricated out following an afternoon of
>brain & ear dribbling. [--->]Larks' Tongues Part IV [<---] began our day with
>some tasty offsets which defy the brain to lead or follow. Adrian
>is working with the New Standard Tuning, and learning rapidly.
>Some exquisite nuances emerge in the middle of what might
>otherwise be fairly tonal music.

Sounds most excellent...I haven't checked in there for a while...someyhing
to do later I think....Have you got "Live On Broadway from the "Collectors
Club" - it's awesome!   Also, do you know/have you heard anything about the
"Projeckt" albums?

ChrisW (In a Crimson Mood)
ObCD: Epitaph - KC Mk1 Live
"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce