OFF: Tull in Albany

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Thu Aug 26 18:07:36 EDT 1999

At 04:35 PM 8/26/99 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm going to see Tull in Conn. I know that the opening act when they play
>the PNC Bank (isn't that disgusting ) Arts Center  is supposed to be 10
>Years After . I can only hope...    John
That is COOL. Alvin Lee had a big early influence on my pubescent ears.
namely, play things LOUD and FAST :)  Get the LP "Undead" good live 'un.
Jason

PS: the bassist of TYA recently did session work on a very TYA-ish number
at the end of Savoy Brown's new CD. Good boogie.