off: Re: "lil' black egg" on BILLBOARD..."timothy" too

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 26 17:44:35 EDT 1999

In a message dated 8/26/99 4:19:43 PM, desdinova at EARTHLING.NET writes:

<<"timothy" was about 3 guys trapped in a cave in; timothy is, ahem, eaten by
>the other two. rupert holmes would later try to say timothy was a mule, but
>too late, dude...

Weeeell, my UFO1 went away a loooong time ago, but I seem to recall that
the song had a fairly grisly theme, so it could be the same one....

=======
wow, that would be neat were it the same song after all...i've got a pal who
efinitely owns that lp....

history in action
"<>"