NetHawks t-shirts

Rich Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Fri Aug 27 05:12:06 EDT 1999

>Flashback:
>In '93 I scanned in some of my CD covers which were placed on
>a FTP server, we thought that was so cool. You see there were
>very few web pages at the time, I don't think I had a browser
>back then. And now scanners are half the price and ten times
>better. I tell ya sunny, we had to pay $20 or more for imports
>CDs from Ranjit, it was bad. It was none of this four-day and
>its in your mail box E-commerce stuff.

We used to have to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an
hour before we went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine
hours a day down t'mill AND pay t'mill owner for permission to come to work
and when we got home our dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on
our graves singing 'Hallelujah'.  And you try and tell t'young people of
today that, and they won't believe you.

:-)

Oh - I'll have an XL too please!

Cheers,