HW: Epoch Eclipse review in Time Out

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 27 08:04:35 EDT 1999

In a message dated 8/27/99 6:00:30 AM, jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK writes:

<<
>Why is it that no one famous
>ever acknoledges hawkwind as a fav band?

Pete Shelley of the Buzzcocks 'fesses up in Mojo, this month.

========
axually mr shelley copped to this long ago...nice to hear him repeat it
though.

if you want another, how about jello biafra? a mention of HW in a review of
my band, disarray, in maximum rock and roll circa '84, led him to write me,
and we corresponded on and off for over a decade...he related his dismay over
having seen the lineup w/ginger baker in england...and it was he who filled
me in on high tide, and would later send me his copy of their 1st
lp..."sabbath fronted by jim morrison" was how he'd described them....

anyhoo, cheers then
"<>"