NetHawks t-shirts

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Fri Aug 27 09:35:46 EDT 1999

At 03:26 PM 8/26/99 -0400, you wrote:
>>On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Doug Bates wrote:
>>
>>=> There were two images, that could be used in any combination.
>>=> Of the possible eight combinations only five were requested.
>>=> >From memory:
>>=>
>>=> front     back        orders
>>=> nethawks               77  (even the band got one of these)
>>=> nethawks  nethawks      2  (ok, ok)
>>=> nethawks  ISOS         10  (were you cool in '95?)
>>=> ISOS      nethawks      1  (just me on this one)
>>
>>Then what is that imposter I have in my drawer??? :-)  (I have one
>>printed this way, too, at least I seem to recall.  I'll verify
>>tonight...)
>
>You probably bought it from Eric Bloom and Don Roeser.  They're
>ripping off the list, man!
hehehe. Maybe Steve Shenck was using mind control on them, make them
preform acts of unspeakable resource wasting AND fan annoyance. Think about
it, Rob Trower made up his own record comp. (v 12) to sell his wares, and
he's released at least 2 new CDs in as many years. BOC will probsbly never
be managed in a way that makes sense to anyone. So they're condemned to
life on the classic rock bopogie club/bar circuit justly I think.  It makes
me sad. To quote the SpaceBard: "What is lost is never gained again."  Too
true. Heck, even when they do jumpstart their output (HF, the MoFI, and so
on)  it gets less rock press than the return of a second rate guitar player
to Red Hot Chili Peppers (is it me or does that single sound just like that
bridge song they were popular for a while back?). At least the Fan Club has
a sharp cohesion and the MC5 has been getting a lot of accolades. Just
listen to your Vavona Burr and go in peace :)

To quote the SpaceBard: "What is lost is never gained again"

Nothing scares pedestrians like Sonic Attack blasting out a car stereo,
Jason