Fw: Re: HW: I've been meaning to ask this...

Rich Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Fri Aug 27 09:43:28 EDT 1999

Will do when I get home (sometime over the weekend).  All I know at the mo.
is that they're all marked 1972 on the label, and the longer intro version
came in a black/white Doremi style sleeve.  Sadly I spilled gin on one of
them last night, but I think I managed to wipe most of it off with my
t-shirt.  ;-)

I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Rich.

ObCD: You Hold The Pigeons Down While We Shit On Their Heads - Beer Powered
Noise Frenzy Live At The Pigeons 11/9/98