OFF: its a bird its a place its ProjecKts!

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Fri Aug 27 11:27:08 EDT 1999

>Sounds most excellent...I haven't checked in there for a while...someyhing
>to do later I think....Have you got "Live On Broadway from the "Collectors
>Club" - it's awesome!   Also, do you know/have you heard anything about the
>"Projeckt" albums?
Go to the website now... they have alllllll the info on the box set and
"best of " ProjecKt CD. www.discipline.globalmobile.com

>ChrisW (In a Crimson Mood)
>ObCD: Epitaph - KC Mk1 Live
Dig that live Schizoid man on disc 1. Giles was THE Drummer for that song.
What's best though about the Epitaph package is the liner notes though.
very slick and full of good words.   Hmmm... I think I'll go buy a CD now.
See what this list does?? It promotes capitalism :)

beauty and prefection are my attack
Jason