OFF: its a bird its a place its ProjecKts!

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Aug 27 11:14:48 EDT 1999

> From:          Bolts of Ungodly Vision <js3619 at WIZVAX.NET>
> >ObCD: Epitaph - KC Mk1 Live
> Dig that live Schizoid man on disc 1. Giles was THE Drummer for that song.

You got THAT right!  I remember way back to the hoary days of old
when ItCotCK was released.  Man did that album cause a stir.  I had a
drummer pal who obsessed on the song, and did his best to nail MG's
drum parts.  In fact MG shines throughout.  Always mystified me why
he didn't become more of a drum legend.  I know he did an album with
McDonald after KC.  Anyone have any idea what else he did post-KC?

theo