OFF: MC 5 goodness for under 20

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Fri Aug 27 14:32:41 EDT 1999

On Fri, 27 Aug 1999 12:37:55 -0400, Bolts of Ungodly Vision
<js3619 at WIZVAX.NET> wrote:
>Can't wait to hear "revolutionary Blues",
>"James Brown Medley-Cold Sweat/I cant Stand Myself/There was a Time,"
>"Little Egypt" and the fabled "Black to Comm".

... and you'll finally get to hear how "Black To Comm" sounds almost
exactly like a certain Hawkwind song off of 'X In Search of Space' (which
was not an intentional rewrite) or a certain Spacemen 3 song off of
'Playing With Fire' (which WAS an intentional rewrite of "Black To Comm").

Great stuff!

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com