HW: T-Shirts

Andrew Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Aug 27 20:24:46 EDT 1999

At 07:05 PM 8/27/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Dave wrote:
>>OK,  for the benefit of us (or is it only me) that don't
>>have a MK Anything Nethawk shirt,  what was the
>>controversial slogan that causes so much fun at parties?
>
>i am not sure what the slogan is but i think it was something like
>(on the net or on your knees) or something like that.
>
>to who ever is doing the Nethawk shirts count me in for a XL

You know, to date I've never heard anyone definitively say they are
doing it....   which is probably something we need to settle before we
place orders and argue on the slogan.

"To dwell within Samsara, however, is to
 be subject to the works of those mighty
 among dreamers."

 - Mahasamatman, in Zelazny's "Lord of Light"

Andrew Apold