HW: Epoch Eclipse review in Time Out / buzzcocks

cosmos cosmos at CASEMA.NET
Sun Aug 29 13:34:44 EDT 1999

>I saw a brief discussion on Pete shelley being influenced by Hawkwind
>earlier..I recall seeing the Buzzcocks live in manchester at an outdoor event
>and hearing Shelley say that they hoped  to make a live album as great as
>Space Ritual one day.Sometime later I saw an interview in sounds where he
>stated that space ritual was his favourite live album ever.
>(This would be about 78...I think the gig was an Anti Nazi League benefit or
>rally or something.

and for me the buzzcocks/shelley wrote and performed some of best punksingles
ever made.
listen to their singles going steady album, if you want to know what i mean.
so that makes two ........

andre