HW: only 5 copies left...

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Sun Aug 29 17:15:10 EDT 1999

Found another great buy out there . . .

I've been updating the music vendor links on a website I do for a prog
radio show and have ended up finding some great stuff and placing a few
orders!

Check this out!  This is not a typo but they only have about 5 copies
left.

ALAN DAVEY-Captured Rotation (UK) $6.00 US$
Debut solo album from Hawkwind's current bassist; here Davey adds
guitars & synths to the cosmic stew. Vocalist Ron Tree appears on 3
tracks. Mostly instrumental. It sounds quite a bit like Hawkwind in a
lot of ways.

http://cuneiformrecords.com/wayjr.html
http://cuneiformrecords.com/

Wow.

If anyone wants to check out a good prog show online, you can tune in on
the internet Sunday nights from 9-10:30pm Central to Planet Prog.

http://claim.to/planprog.html

Happy shopping/listening!

Karen