HW:Year 2000

Mon Aug 30 11:53:51 EDT 1999

> Hi All,
>
> I walked in to the store last weekend and found a cd called
> Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind volume one, on the Millenium
> Communications label (never heard of).
> It consists of Space Ritual 2 and Text of festival, packed in a very
> nice plastic box an it says to be remastereed, although i do not
> hear any difference.
> Does anyone know more about this, like what the other releases
> will be, as could not find any on the net...

Oh Christ, not those again.  Someone who'll remain nameless hoping to cash
in on EMI's PR spend on _Epoch/Eclipse_, no doubt.  Which is now out, in
both formats, by the way, and rather glorious it is too.  With the "Silver
Machine" remix as well, and packaging of the calibre of the EMI remasters.
About as good a job as could have been done, I'd say in my unbiased fashion,
(except for putting "Coded Languages" on there. :)

--Andy