HW: Epoch Eclipse review in Time Out / buzzcocks

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Aug 30 17:55:43 EDT 1999

At 15:04 29/08/99 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 8/29/99 1:35:39 PM, cosmos at CASEMA.NET writes:
>
><<
>and for me the buzzcocks/shelley wrote and performed some of best punksingles
>ever made.
>listen to their singles going steady album, if you want to know what i mean.
>so that makes two ........
>
>andre
>

>=====
>and for me the first two buzzcocks lp's rank way up on my all time list, so
>that makes 2 more...
>
>"<>"
  Heady days...all the original singles except "Orgasm Addict" sit in my 7"
box....
Liverpool Empire '78(?) - a great night!

ChrisW
"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce