OFF: Monster Magnet question

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Tue Aug 31 08:39:05 EDT 1999

At 04:31 AM 8/31/99 PDT, you wrote:
>Of course he paraphrases Rob Tyner by doing the MC5 "I wanna see you see
>your hands out there!" thing.

I always thought it was "I wanna see a sea of hands out there" both ways
have heaps to Tynerness.

Jason
NP: MC 5 doing "Cold Sweat" -- proving yet again "even a white boy can be
bad too (excluding Albert Bouchard of course because his funk wasn't
evident till later. Y'know, he would have made an intersting drummer for
the now defunct Body Count)."