OFF: Monster Magnet question

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 31 15:51:19 EDT 1999

In a message dated 8/31/99 8:08:53 AM, js3619 at WIZVAX.NET writes:

<<>Of course he paraphrases Rob Tyner by doing the MC5 "I wanna see you see
>your hands out there!" thing.

I always thought it was "I wanna see a sea of hands out there" both ways
have heaps to Tynerness.

hmmm....
this one wonders just how much is being made here of what in the second
version appears to be no more than an exhortation to the audience, from a guy
in a band who nigh-badgered their audience ca. '68-69 in a manner not utterly
removed from, say, the "testifying" one might have encountered at a soul
revue long before the days of the MC5.

the dance from which all dances come
"<>"