HW/OFF:Answer me : Getting Personal with... Lemmy

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Dec 1 15:00:35 EST 1999

At 11:23 01.12.1999 +0000, you wrote:
>On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, Nick Lee wrote:
>
>> >From today's Guardian, a regular feature in which, each week, celebrities
>> are asked the same set of questions:
>>
>> Answer Me
>>
>> Getting personal with... Lemmy
>
>Did anyone go to the Rollins spoken word gigs? There is a review in
>yesterdays Guardian that claims Herny is good at Enfglish accents, and
>does a passable impersonation of one of Lemmy's warts talking.
>
>Sounds fascinating.
>
>Mike w

I read that too - it's time I got a job (pref. near London) >:-{(>

ObCD: Soundscapes 1995 California - Robert Fripp

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce