OFF: Just for fun

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Dec 2 16:22:19 EST 1999

>We had a band called The Mary-Joanna Experience that caused a laugh - it was
>better than the alternatives that we decied not to use: Crazy Bob and the
>Amphetamine Death Dwarves/Captain Codpiece and the Love Torpedoes...

The latter, seemingly Tappish, name reminds me of the only 'band' that I was
ever a part of, though we never actually did play anything of any
significance/consequence.  Prolly cause we didn't know how to play our
instruments.  Anyway, we called ourselves 'Sphincter Sandwich.'  No doubt it
was 50% inspired by Shark Sandwich/Shit Sandwich and 50% 'Sphincter Boy'
from Wayne's World.

>> TOP TEN BAND NAMES THAT REALLY PISS OFF CLUB OWNERS
>>
>> 9. Fresh Out Of Beer

C'mon, how could you ignore the most obvious ones?...'Free Beer' and 'Free Sex'.

Keith H. (FAA)