HW:Recent v Old/Poll (ASAM and Hawklords)

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 3 06:30:27 EST 1999

In a message dated 12/2/99 7:58:48 PM, ceres at SIRIUS.COM writes:

<< Great stuff (duh!), even if

it probably is Robert Fripp, and not Rudolph, playing that blistering

guitar solo on "Baby's On Fire" (probably one of my all-time-favorite

guitar solos).  Isn't Simon King on one of those Eno albums, too?  (but

then again, so is Phil Collins - I'm pretty certain that he and Rudolph

even play on the same track(s), which makes great fodder for those

connect-the-bands-by-their-members game) >>
=======
but of course, it's fripp's solo on "baby's on fire"
king's on much of "warm jets" as has already been said
but rudolph wasnt on "tiger mtn."
nor was collins on "warm jets"

"<>"