OFF: The Clones of Tony Blair[no BOC/HW]

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Dec 3 09:26:46 EST 1999

On  3 Dec 99 at 15:14, M Holmes wrote:

> At least Jesse Ventura seems partway libertarian on social issues. If I
> were there I'd evote for him or John McCain, who certainly was in
> Vietnam and wasn't having a fun time as a POW.

Well, Jesse's definitely pro-gun.  And, though he's a buffoon, I
admire him for being, to my knowledge, the only politician to ever
show blatant disrespect for organized religion.  He said that
religion is a crutch for weak-minded people!  Most pols act as though
they live in a church, even though they have about as much regard for
it as Jesse...

theo