OFF: The Clones of Tony Blair[no BOC/HW]

Sprawl sprawl at STARPOWER.NET
Fri Dec 3 14:55:30 EST 1999

Yeah, he's a proven warrior with CONVICTION.  None too bright maybe, but the
first
politician to ever earn a tip of the hat from me. (in my adult life-time,
that is.)

The polls are meaningless, IMO, but they would not have been so dramatic
(only 15%?)
if his own allies (as well as his enemies,) hadn't been so quick to start
the fire under the
stake.

Nothing against people and their various faiths, but the US agreed to a
seperation of
church and state, and 200+ years later- we're still waiting for it.

RJ