HW: CD finds

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Fri Dec 3 16:59:40 EST 1999

I can't remember if these have come up before, but I found a
couple of CDs that might be of interest.

Cleopatra has a compilation called "The Darkest Hour - A Collection
of Gothic & Industrial Cover Versions" (CLP0029-2).  It contains the
Alien Sex Fiend cover of "Silver Machine".  Overall, the CD is pretty
good if you like that sort of thing.

The label "think progressive" put out a CD "Wir sind Kinder der
Revolte Vol. 1 - Open Air Burg Herzberg" (TPCD 1.807.030).  It is
a collection of songs from the Herzberg Festival between 1995 and 1997.
It contains Hawkwind doing "Love in Space".  I think it is from 21 July,
1996.  I haven't finished listening to the CD, but LiS is pretty good
if you like that sort of thing.  :-)

Frank

ObAnnoyance: Having 5 (count 'em: 5) system crashes on my home computer
over the last several months, hopelessly squashing any plans to revamp
the Golden Void site any time soon.  I refuse to let the *&#^$% system
get the better of me, though.

ObServation: Bill Gates is the antichrist.

--
Warning on a Japanese food processor:
   Not to be used for the other use
        Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com
   phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240