HW Video Footage

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Sun Dec 5 05:10:51 EST 1999

Hi Larry

At 16:34 4.12.1999 -0500, you wrote:

>my vid segment began w/two guys, the hosts of the show, speaking ze deutch,
>and a pic of ginger baker pops up, and there's a mention of cream....
>
>well, there's always the possibilty i'm wrong...anyone else seen this '81 vid
>segment? help!

Yes. I've got it. And I have got the video as well!

HW played in a TV show called "LIEDER und LEUTE (SONGS and PEOPLE).
They performed 2 songs (THE WAR and MOTORWAY CITY). Unfortunately only THE
WAR was only broadcasted on TV. It was a live show from 14.02.1981

p.s. They played the worst THE WAR version I've ever heard!!

Bernhard