news

Miikka Wagner micci at SCI.FI
Sun Dec 5 08:29:54 EST 1999

Hi!

>Miikka
>
>This sounds good to me - but I looked at the webpage and like, where in
>Finland is it???  Somewhere in Helsinki I presume?

Yes, it is in helsinki at tavastia club. There will be some other gigs too,
probably in Tampere city and Kuopio, but these are not confirmed.

Bad news is, that it seems that Dark Sun will not play with Nik!
It´s really sad, because last summer gig was really superb! Very good HW
tunes and of cource Dark Suns own songs just really rocks when Nik play some
sax/flute on them.

Miikka Wagner
email: micci at sci.fi
http://www.sci.fi/~micci