HW: HW vs Voiceprint - who are the bastards

Sprawl sprawl at STARPOWER.NET
Sun Dec 5 12:24:13 EST 1999

>>Try a Xerox- err..  photocopier.
>>RJ
>
>Ah, but they've thought of that.
>
>You have to cut out the coupon on one part of the booklet, glue it to the
>other part of the coupon, along with the 9 other cut out bits, and post it
>back.  Otherwise you'd only have to buy one CD and copy it 10 times.
>
>They may be corporate rock whores, but they're not stupid.

That's arguable, I think.  But does it specifically say "no photocopies?"
If not,
then photocopies are as subject to being pasted as originals.

If that's not the case, boycott the bastards.  (Or at least write them a
letter
saying that you will be happy to send the receipts, otherwise they can stuff
their offer and forget any future sales.)

RJ