OFF: Just for fun

Captain Cloud capcloud at HAWKLORD.COM
Sun Dec 5 15:01:52 EST 1999

>My best friends roommate in college was in a band called Happy Cancer. They
>were quite good actually. Very tight fusion ala John McLaughlin or Brand X.
>Anyway they tried to go "public" in the LA market (not Louisiana) and
>changed their name to Kafka's Breakfast.

Both Happy Cancer and Kafkas Breakfast are early names for the group now
known as Djam Karet.  DK has released about a dozen different titles since
the early eighties, including a rare tape release named "Kafka's Breakfast"
containing music from their early period.

Perhaps your friend's roommate is still with the band today, or at least is
represented on that early recording...

>Mikey

Hey Mike!  Long time no see...not since HW at NYC 1997.  :-)

Captain Cloud
capcloud at hawklord.com