Djam Karat (was just for fun)

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sun Dec 5 23:05:07 EST 1999

Mikey said...

>Well I found the answ already and yes I went to college with a couple of
>guys from Djam Karat. But I would still love to find a web page and a good
>source for their music

Djam Karet is really a fine group.  I have four or five of their discs and
they are strong throughout.  Their latest studio work, "The Devouring" is
excellent.  "Burning the Hard City" is an older good one.  I managed to see
them play live at Orion Studios in Baltimore last year, and this concert was
recorded and has been released in the last six months.  "Live at Orion" I
think...not so imaginative.
I believe they are on Cuneiform Records (also in Baltimore) now, and I'm
sure you could find out more about them at their site.
http://www.cuneiformrecords.com probably.  Either that or Wayside Records,
their marketing/sales wing. Steve Feigenbaum (sp?) is the guy anyway.

Keith H. (FAA)