OFF: The Clones of Tony Blair[no BOC/HW]

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Dec 6 06:30:14 EST 1999

On  3 Dec 99 at 14:51, Dan Witt wrote:

> Well he went so far as to say his wife was weak minded because she goes
> to church.  This happened when barbra walters tried to pin him down.
> What more do you want? He said it and stood by it, at the expense of his
> wife.  I'm not saying it's great he called his wife weak minded, but he
> stood by what he said no matter what.

Who needs proof his wife is weak-minded?  She married Jesse, after
all...

> I don't think he's that bad. I'm much happier with him than a stock
> politician who will tell me what the polls tell him to tell me.
>
> Since the list is know open for political debate; remember to get out
> there and support Pat Buchanon!

Hmm, first Jesse, then Pat.  Well, your political credibility is
well-established.  BTW, It's spelled: Buchanan...

theo