Hawkwind the Seer

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Mon Dec 6 11:17:26 EST 1999

most off/topic

Has been a recurring character in the Ultima Series of computer games.
No idea if he is tied in any way to Hawkwind, I have seen nothing in
the character or the games otherwise to indicate thus.

Anyway,  he (first appeared in Ultima IV to my knowledge) is back in
Ultima IX: Ascension.  This game was extremely unplayable when I first
got it, in D3D (have Viper 770 TNT2 Ultra, ought to be able to handle
just about anything), with a recent patch I was able to start playing,
very involving, mesmerizing.  Hawkwind's voice summons you at the
start of the game, but he has not physically been present yet.

"I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random