hw: glastonbury fayre triple lp

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Dec 6 13:42:42 EST 1999

I should probably do this at home, so I could actually look at the record
while I type, but the complete Glastonbury Fayre should include:
- printed outer plastic bag
- six-panel poster sleeve
- two booklets
- pyramid cut-out

... but no stickers

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999 12:57:21 +0100, Bart Brugmans <bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL>
wrote:
>someone is offering me this record set for $200. That is a lot of
>money.

I paid $175 for a complete (first one I had ever seen) copy in VG to VG+
condition a year or two ago, so at that price it had better be complete and
in decent shape.

>Can anyone please inform  me about what was originally issued with
>the record. I heard about pyramids, inserts, sticker etc. but can't
>find anything on the net right now.
>
>Thanks for your help!

I'll drop you an Email if it turns out I left anything out ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com