BOC: Bad Channels

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 7 06:30:24 EST 1999

Nick said.......

>I like this soundtrack. The BOC tracks are decent, but Sykotic
>Sinfoney (SP?????????????) really steals the show. Has anyone >ever
heard anything else by these guys? Do they have any albums/EPs out?

I love these 2 tracks myself. Ever since BC came out I've been searching for
more Sykotic Sinfoney. Gotta love a band with a guitarist dressed as a nun
that goes by the name of "Stanky Poozle".

If anyone else knows more about this band, PLEASE let me know!

(gee, that was alot to add Torgo, why not go back to lurking you ninny)

Torgo has left the building.......
DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos