HW: HW vs Voiceprint - who are the bastards

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Tue Dec 7 04:50:57 EST 1999

I just got in touch with the people at Voiceprint.
I'll be stocking their inventory here in a few weeks.
I'll see what I can do about this problem.  Just let
me get in good with them first, ( a $500 order might
do it), and I'll see what we can do about avoiding
cutting up our CD's.  There's got to be a better way.

I might add this, SAVE all your reciepts on all Voiceprint
purchases.  Proof of purchase is a good start.

Hang in there....

Hawkman