HW: HW vs Voiceprint - who are the bastards

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Wed Dec 8 13:42:08 EST 1999

>>From: Stephan Spiegel <spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET>
>>I just got in touch with the people at Voiceprint.
>>I'll be stocking their inventory here in a few weeks.
>>Hawkman
>
>Question: Does this mean you'll be able to reliably get all the Canterbury
>Scene stuff etc that Voiceprint UK do, like Terry Oldfield, Kvein Ayers,
>Mike Bedford, Arthur Brown and the rest?
>
>If so, could you ship to the UK??

Yes.  Keep checking the web site for more details.
I'll special order anything from the company.

As of right now the only released CD's are Greasy
Glastonbury, and Vol 1 and Vol 2.  The rest are slated
for release sometime next year (early I hope)

Hawkman