AW: AW: HW Video Footage

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Wed Dec 8 17:01:11 EST 1999

Nick Lee wrote:

> One would certainly hope so, but the BBC did have a nasty habit of throwing
> away valuable footage in the '70s.  Ask any Dr. Who fan.

IIRC I read something about their "lost" footage in the SFX magazine
some time ago (in an Dr. Who article :-). The article stated that BBC's
film archive burned down some years ago and with it most of its
content. I can't believe that the BBC throws away any archive
material intentionally.

                D-R

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"

                                        Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de